Learn the essential skills needed to fly kites and go kiteboarding with our professional experts! The best way to start kiteboarding!
Kiteboarding Multi-Day Course
- Private 3-Day Course 3 Hours per Day
- Private 5-Day Course 3 Hours per Day
- Private 10-Day Course 3 Hours per Day
- Advanced 10-Day Course 3 Hours per Day
Multi-day Kiteboarding Lessons in Maui
When you join us on a kiteboarding course you will experience amazing lessons spread over three to ten days. These courses are ideal for people with some prior watersports experience.
The days need not be consecutive. The kiteboarding lessons can cover all the techniques from the Kite Intro Class including wind directions, site selection, basic kite flying skills on land and in the water, harness technique, body drags, board handling, and waterstarts, and more. We also cover all the basic safety protocols, safety systems, and self-rescue procedures you will need if you are to become a safe and independent kiteboarder.
With our proven methodology, you will progress in a safe and rewarding manner. We supply all the necessary kiteboarding equipment and will change gear as you progress. Your lessons/courses: In all of your lessons, our emphasis is on safety.
- Minimum Weight 75 pounds, Maximum Weight 230 lbs.
- We provide all the equipment you will need.
- Each lesson is tailored to the student.
- Lessons can be adjusted to fit any experience level.
- All participants must be able to swim confidently in the ocean.
- There are different times and prices available to see the booking calendar.
- Click on the calendar on the left to see the different lesson options.