Learn the essential skills needed to fly kites and go kiteboarding with our professional experts! The best way to start kiteboarding!
- Private Lesson 2 Hours
- Multi-Day Course 3 Days
- Multi-Day Course 5 Days
Kite Foilboarding Lessons on Maui
Join us for introductory and advanced kite foilboarding lessons on Maui! Each private foilboard training session is taught according to the student’s needs.
Foilborading can be very difficult and time-consuming to master on your own. Our lessons provide the best way to learn, including, theory, tips, and safety steps.
We show you the correct methods that will prevent many avoidable accidents, and make your foilboarding experience more enjoyable. All levels of kite-foilboarding are available, from beginner to advanced.
- Kite-foilboarding lessons are for experienced kiteboarders only.
- Previous experience with directional board riding is recommended.
- Students wear a float jacket, helmet, and a wetsuit is recommended.
- Lesson prices do not include gear rental.
- Students should bring their own gear or arrange a rental with us.
- Foilboards can be rented (for advanced riders, or to use during lessons).
- Minimum Weight 75 pounds, Maximum Weight 230 lbs.
- All participants must be able to swim confidently in the ocean.
- There are different times and prices available to see the booking calendar.
- Senior instructors, and specialty instructors are available by request.
- Click on the calendar on the left to see the different lesson options.