Learn to surf on Maui’s south side with our expert instructors! All of our lessons are great for all ages and skill levels with easy-to-ride waves to get in touch with the ocean!
- Private Lesson 2.5 Hours
- Private Lesson 3 Hours
- Kiteboard - Shared/Group 3hrs All Ages Welcome
Learn to Kitesurf in Maui
Our Maui Kiteboarding lessons are the best way to get into the sport! Your instructor will show you all of the necessary steps, in a fun and safe environment. Kiteboarding lessons are tailored to each individual student, according to their experience and abilities. We have been teaching kiteboarding for 25 years and you are in good hands. We are Maui’s only Certified Kiteboarding School, and part of an International School network (IKO School Network) represented in over 40 countries, so you can pick up where you left off and add to your skills wherever you go.
*The single-day, “try kiteboarding” lessons are a great way to check out the sport and see what it offers. Learning to ride is a two-step process of learning kite control and using the board. So we take time to ensure you learn all the necessary skills. We usually recommend a multi-day course to get up and riding.
Our Instructor Team
Our team includes Maui’s best IKO Certified Kiteboarding Instructors and trainers who utilize the safest teaching procedures, and the industry’s most respected training system. Each Action Sports Instructor also receives ongoing training to help them reach and maintain the highest standards. We offer all our private and group lessons. Senior instructors are available for an additional fee. You can also select this option when booking online.
In all of your lessons our emphasis is on safety.
- Minimum Weight 75 pounds, Maximum Weight 230 lbs.
- We provide all the equipment you will need.
- Each lesson is tailored to the student.
- Lessons can be adjusted to fit any experience level.
- All participants must be able to swim confidently in the ocean.
- There are different times and prices available to see the booking calendar.
- Click on the calendar on the left to see the different lesson options.